Ready mortar based on Portland grey cement, white marble aggregates, calcium hydroxide, and special additives to improve adhesion on difficult surfaces. Simply mix with water. It minimizes material preparation time. Used as a base coating on exterior and interior surfaces when applying the three-coat technique, creating a suitable flat surface over which the final white render (marble finish) will be applied. With Eurofins Indoor Air Comfort certification that ensures that SV 2 complies with the strictest European regulations on VOC emissions.
Bags of 25 kg
Big -bags of 1000 kg
In bulk in a silo with a capacity of 12 – 18 – 22 m³
+5°C to +35°C
Trowel, special mixer machine M-TEC
Approx. 16 kg of mortar per m² for a layer with 1 cm thickness
Specific Weight of Fresh Mortar
4.4 – 5.0 lt/bag
Use it as base coat plaster (roughcast), on exterior and interior surfaces, when applying the three-coat technique, to smooth out the surface in order to apply a finish-coat plaster. Use it also to form mortar application guides. You can apply it on bricks, cement blocks, aerated concrete elements, concrete surfaces (pillars – ceilings – bind-beams, etc.), stone, thermal insulation boards and other materials, provided that SV 1 primer plaster has been previously applied. In special cases, the product can be reinforced by adding MARMOLINE MP 20 acrylic dispersion.
- High strength
- Excellent adhesion
- Moisture and frost-proof
- Prevents cracking
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Easy to apply
- Excellent workability
- Fast to prepare
- Stable quality
- It has INDOOR AIR COMFORT GOLD certification that ensures that SV 2 complies with the strictest European regulations regarding VOC emissions and is suitable for the internationally recognized certification systems of Green Buildings (LEED. BREAM etc) which:
- Focus on recycled materials use in the final composition and products packaging with solvent-free raw materials.
- Improve indoor air quality with very low volatile organic compounds (VOC).
- Check and prepare the application surface. Make sure that the surface is clean and check whether SV 1 primer plaster has been previously applied.
- Saturate the application surface with water, especially in summer months.
- Mix by hand or using special machines (mixers – pumps), supplied by MARMOLINE, which make work simpler and faster.
- Αttach MARMOLINE corner beads. DO NOT USE other material, such as gypsum etc., for fastening them on the wall.
- Apply a layer up to 2.5 cm thick and distribute the wet mortar uniformly on the wall using a lath. If you want thicker layer, it is recommended to apply not more than two consecutive coats of 1 – 2 cm each.
- The time between the two consecutive coats can vary from 2 to 10 days, depending on the season, so that the material of the previous coat is completely dry.
- It is recommended to roughen the first coat surface with a notched trowel in order to ensure the appropriate adhesion of the second one. In addition, before applying the second coat, saturate the surface for the same purpose.
- On the brick – concrete elements joints, on the lintels and on the channels of hydraulic and electrical installation, it is necessary to use MARMOLINE fiberglass mesh. Make sure that the fiberglass is fully covered by the SV2 layer.
- Avoid the use of removable metal guides. Use the galvanized MARMOLINE metal plaster guides. If this is not possible, fill well the channel that is left after removing the guides, in order to avoid cracks.
- On surfaces covered with insulation boards (EPS-XPS), in order to avoid cracks you must cover them with an appropriate. MARMOLINE fiberglass mesh, in combination with the polymer modified adhesive MARMOLINE FK 202. In this case, SV2 plaster should be applied at least 15 days after the FK 202 application.
- The setting time depends on the season (temperature and humidity). In winter it can be over 1 hour, while in summer it can be less than half an hour.
- Therefore, depending on the season, the crew must make different arrangements.
- It is recommended to regularly saturate the finished surface, especially during summer months.
- Application temperature +5°C to +35°C.
- Mixing ratio: 4.4 – 5.0 lt/ 25kg bag.
12 months from the date of production in unopened package, in a dry place