You can use it with all traditional and ready mortars:
- Masonry mortar: improves adhesion of mortars.
- Plasters: It improves adhesion, strength and waterproofing. In particular, it is recommended for use with SV1 sprayed primer plaster, when applied on difficult surfaces, such as smooth or fair-face concrete, etc. For this purpose, replace part of the water with MP 20.
- Adhesives: It increases the adhesion and moisture resistance of adhesive products. It strengthens grouts against moisture and frost while increasing their mechanical strength. It creates a suitable surface for adhesion to non-absorbent surfaces such as old tiles, marble, mosaics, etc. It is an essential primer for gypsum plasters which are about to be lined with tiles. It prevents shrinkage and capillary cracks during setting of the cementitious mortars.
- Waterproofing, brushable mortars: It improves waterproofing and flexibility of the mortar.
- Stuccos: It increases strength and improves adhesion.
- It can be used as a primer, diluted with water (50 to 100% water) onto concrete, bricks or an older mortar, before the application of a new mortar. Pay particular attention to apply the new mortar before the MP 20 layer dries.
- Stabilizer and anti-dust treatment for concrete surfaces. Dilute 1 part of MP 20 with 1 part of water. Coverage 6-8 m² /lt of mixture
- Broadly used product
- Significantly improves the properties of mortars