- Durability and adhesion of renders and masonry mortars.
- Creates a bonding layer between old and new cement mortar.
- Increases the resistance of floor screeds against abrasion so that they are dust-proof. It is also recommended for floors with underfloor heating.
- For industrial floors and cement mortars for forming inclinations, smoothing and grooving.
- Improves repair mortars and thin layers.
- Improves elasticity.
- Enhances adhesion to the substrate.
- Strengthens abrasion and shrinkage resistance.
- Prevents the dust formation.
- Protects concrete as well as cement mortars.
- Improves the strength and plasticity of mortars while preventing the formation of capillary cracks.
- Increases flexural and tensile strength.
- Reduces shrinkage and gives strength to mortars.