CHRYSO® PLAST GR 120
SET RETARDING - WATER REDUCING - PLASTICIZING ADMIXTURE
Liquid admixture that retards the initial setting time of the concrete and in combination with a superplasticizer maintains its workability for a long time.
It also improves the pumpability of the concrete.
The retardation depends on the dosage of the additive, the climate conditions and the type of cement.
- In bulk
- In IBC tunks of 1150 kg
- In drums of 200 kg
- In plastic containers of 20 kg
Dosage: 0.2 – 0.4 kg /100 kg of cement
- Ready mix concrete
- Concreting at high temperature
- Transport of concrete over long distances
Confidence and technical support provided by MARMOLINE, in cooperation with CHRYSO® multinational group
- CHRYSO® Plast GR 120 must always be added at the mixing water.
- CHRYSO® Plast GR 120 can be used with air-entraining admixtures conformed to EN 934-2 for the production of concretes resistant to freeze-thaw cycles.
- When air-entraining admixture is used, the two admixtures should be inserted separately.
- Avoid storage of the product at high temperatures for a long time.
- Protect the product from frost. Use at temperatures above 0°C.
- In case of frost, the product retains its properties after thawing and stirring until it is completely homogenized.
- Shelf life: 12 months in its sealed package.