CHRYSO® PREMIA 184
HIGH RANGE WATER REDUCING – SUPER PLASTICIZING ADMIXTURE
CΗRYSO® Premia 184 is a new generation superplasticizer /high range water reducer, based on modified polycarboxylate.
It is especially recommended for concrete requiring high early age and long term strengths, whilst maintaining workability. The results on high early strength are impressive when steam curing is applied.
- In bulk
- In IBC tunks (1035 kg)
- In drums (200kg) and plastic containers (20 kg)
0.5 to 1 kg per 100 kg of cement
- Heavy precast
- Prestressed concrete
- Ready-mix concrete
- Self levelling concrete
- High Performance Concrete – Very High Performance Concrete (ΗPC, VHPC)
Confidence and technical support provided by MARMOLINE, in cooperation with CHRYSO® multinational group.
- CΗRYSO® Premia 184 must be added to the mixing water or later on the concrete.
- Should the product be added to fresh concrete, into the mixing truck, it is necessary to mix at high speed, for about 5 minutes.
- Avoid prolonged storage of the product at high temperatures.
- Protect the product from frost. Use it at temperatures above 0°C.
- Should the product freeze, it will recover its properties. After thawing, an efficient agitation is necessary until the product is entirely homogeneous again.
- Shelf life: At least 12 months.