DURA EP FLUID
Two component, fluid epoxy mortar without solvents, based on selected resins and fillers.
Metal containers (sets of A+B=1kg)
Component A (resin)=0.75kg, component B (hardener) = 0.25kg
+5°C to +35°C
Brush/spatula/airless spray (for bonding)
For thickness of 1mm approx. 1.55 kg of mixture per m² is required
Open Application Time
~ 45 min (+20°C )
Ideal for use in castings for bonding old and new concrete and as a bonding agent for various materials. In addition it can be used for anchoring dowels and steel rebars on horizontal surfaces and as well as for the restoration of cracks in concrete elements.
- High fluidity
- High mechanical strength
- Excellent adhesion on concrete and other substrates (mortar, wood, steel etc.)
- Easy to apply
- The surface to apply DURA EP FLUID should be structurally sound, relatively smooth, dry, clean and free from any foreign particles.
- Mix each component separately and then mechanically mix component A and component B for about 2-3 minutes to achieve a homogeneous grey mixture.
- In case of bonding old and new concrete, casting should take place when the resin is still tacky.
- Apply by:
- brush/spatula/airless spray (for bonding)
- casting (for anchoring)
- spatula/gun/injection equipment (for concrete repair).
Maximum storage time in intact packaging, dry environment and ambient temperature between 5°C & 30°C: 24 months from the production date