M STEEL 44
BRUSHABLE CEMENT-BASED ANTICCOROSION MORTAR FOR CONCRETE REINFORCEMENT
Ready cementitious mortar for the protection of concrete reinforcement from corrosion.
Plastic containers of 1 kg
+5°C to +35°C
0 25 – 0,28 lt/kg
Use in repairs of concrete to protect the reinforcement from corrosion in cases such as: damages from earthquake, concrete problems from carbonation, failures in the application. Use also as a bonding layer between old and new layer of mortar in repairs of concrete or other repair work. Use preventively on the reinforcement of structural elements in a humid environment.
- Excellent adhesion to the steel reinforcement and to concrete
- Stops corrosion after repair
- Excellent protection from water penetration
- High strength
- Clean thoroughly the reinforcement from rust.
- Clean thoroughly the concrete from loose material, dust, etc. You may also hydro-jetting for better cleaning of the area.
- Mix 0.25 – 0,28 lt of water with 1 kg of product until a homogeneous, lump-free mixture is obtained.
- Cover the reinforcement in two coats, less than 1 mm thick, to avoid cracks.
- It is recommended to saturate the concrete before applying the material.
- Apply the second coat once the first one is dry.
- Application temperature +5°C to +35°C.
12 months from the date of production in unopened package, in a dry place