GREY MINERAL APP-5°C, 4-4.5 kg/m²
Plastomeric bituminous membranes (APP modified):
The main ingredient of these bituminous membranes is refined bitumen and their basic polymer is atactic polypropylene. The addition of plastomeric polypropylene resins (APP) makes the mixture more plastic and resistant to high temperatures and ultraviolet radiation.
Available in rolls of 10 meters
- Sealing of levels (accessible or not)
- Sealing of metal roofs
- Sealing of rooms with sloped ceilings
- Resealing of rooms
- Sealing of foundations, underground constructions
- Sealing of bridges and parking spaces
- Bituminous membranes more ‘plastic’ and resistant to high temperatures
- Resistant to UV radiation
- They can be the last layer of a waterproofing system, without coating
- Resistance to low temperatures (up to -5 °C) and to high (up to 110 °C)
The mounting /fixing of the material should be made with cold bituminous adhesive and use of a torch. The application surface should be clean, dry and smooth. Use of hot oxidized asphalt is not recommended.