At NORDIA S.A. - MARMOLINE we operate a certified quality management system ISO 9001, covering all phases of research, production, quality control, sales and after-sales service. We have a research & development and quality control laboratory, equipped with modern testing equipment and staffed with highly trained and experienced technical staff.
We are using raw materials (aggregates, cement, lime, modified methyl cellulose, dispersion resins and other chemical additives), of high and certified quality, cooperating with leading producers / suppliers in Greece and abroad.
All of our products follow the applicable European regulations, guidelines and standards. These include:
- ΕΝ 998 -1: 2011. Specification for mortar for masonry - Part 1: Rendering and plastering mortars
- ΕΝ 15824: 2009. Specifications for external renders and internal plasters based on organic binders.
- ΕΝ 998 - 2: 2011. Specification for mortar for masonry- Part 2: Masonry mortar.
- ΕΝ 12004: 2007. Adhesives for tiles - Requirements, evaluation of conformity, classification and designation.
- ΕΝ 13888: 2009. Grout for tiles - Requirements, evaluation of conformity, classification and designation.
- ΕΝ 13813: 2002. Screed material and floor screeds - Screed material - Properties and requirements.
- ΕΝ 1504 - 2: 2004. Products and systems for the protection and repair of concrete structures - Definitions, requirements, quality control and evaluation of conformity - Part 2: Surface protection systems for concrete.
- ΕΝ 1504 - 3: 2004. Products and systems for the protection and repair of concrete structures - Definitions, requirements, quality control and evaluation of conformity - Part 3: Structural and non-structural repair.
- ΕΝ 1504 - 6: 2006. Products and systems for the protection and repair of concrete structures - Definitions, requirements, quality control and evaluation of conformity - Part 6: Anchoring of reinforcing steel bars.
- ETAG 004: 2011. Guideline for European Technical Approval of External Thermal Insulation Composite Systems (ETICS).
Following the EU Regulation 305/2011, where necessary we issue for our products the appropriate Declaration of Performance and we place the proper CE marking. MARMOLINE products are marketable under no restrictions or additional control in all EU countries.
All Technical Data Sheets of our products are available to all interested parties and can be found on our company's website www.marmoline.gr or through our sales agents. The Declarations of Performance are made available mainly through the Commercial Department of our company and our dealers.
We guarantee the quality of all our products, on the basis of their technical specifications, as described in the relevant Declarations of Performance (following EU Regulation 305/2011) or/and the Technical Data Sheets. Such guarantee refers only to the products that we deliver for use and not to its application or final result, which largely depend on the experience and quality of work of each user and on the application conditions.
The quality of application is a prime concern of NORDIA S.A - MARMOLINE and its partners. For this reason, we host seminars and presentations in cooperation with our regional partners. The company also provides phone technical support and all the necessary advice for the appropriate selection and application of our products.