CHRYSO: ADITIVË BETONI
CΗRYSO® Plast GR 160 is a concrete admixture based on synthetic materials and modified lignosulfonates.
CΗRYSO® Plast GR 160 delays the initial hydration of cement thus retarding setting times and extending workability.
- Ready-mix concrete
- Concreting at higher temperatures
- Concrete transportation over long distances
Confidence and technical support provided by MARMOLINE, in cooperation with CHRYSO® multinational group.
Mënyra e përdorimit
CΗRYSO® Plast GR 160 is introduced in the mixer at the same time as the mixing water.
CΗRYSO® Plast GR 160 is a water reducing – set retarding – plasticizing admixture, conforming to the European standard ΕΝ 934-2 (T10) and bearing the CE marking.
- In bulk
- In IBC tunks (1150 kg)
- In drums (200kg)
- Avoid prolonged storage of the product at high temperatures.
- Protect the product from frost. Use it at temperatures above 0°C.
- Should the product freeze, it will recover its properties. After thawing, an efficient agitation is necessary until the product is entirely homogeneous again.
- Shelf life: At least 12 months.
0.2 to 0.5 kg per 100 kg of cement.