THERMAL INSULATION - "MONOSIS", SEALING, WATER INSULATION
Acrylic paint for exterior use. It spreads easily, producing a matt, water resistant and vapour permeable surface.
Suitable for any surface made of plaster, concrete, gypsum board, cement board or for old, previously painted surfaces.
- Easy to work with
- Excellent coverage
- Strong adhesion
- Resistant to bad weather conditions
- Long lasting
- Prevents mould
- Allows vapour permeability of the surface
- Washable with a soft sponge.
- Make sure that the surfaces are clean and free of grease.
- Remove loose parts or peelings of previous paint.
- New surfaces or surfaces that were in a poor condition and were repaired /covered with stucco, should be first primed with the MARMOLINE MST 11 primer, either undiluted or diluted by up to 30% with water
- Stir FLYING COLOURS well before use.
- You may dilute it by adding 5-10% water.
- Apply in 2 layers
- Dilution: 5 – 10% with water
- Density: 1.35 kg/ lt
- Application mode: Roller, brush or spray gun. It can also be applied with a brush, sponge or a cloth, to create specific texture.
- Drying: In touch: 50 – 60 minutes, depending on the weather conditions.
- 2nd layer: After 3 – 3.5 hours
- Colours: According to colour palette in more than a thousand of shades
Available in 750 ml, 3 lt & 10 lt plastic containers.
Store the product in a shadowed place and avoid exposure to very high temperature or frost (optimum storing temperature: +5 °C - +35 °C). Maximum storage time in intact packaging: 12 months after production date.
Coverage: 12 – 13 m² /lt