Emulsion paint for interior use. It spreads extremely well and gives a classic smooth matte surface. It is characterized by good coverage and workability. With Eurofins Indoor Air Comfort certification ensuring the product complies with the strictest European regulations on VOC emissions.
+5°C to +35°C
Roller, brush or spray gun
5 – 10% with water
50 – 60 minutes, depending on the weather conditions
Coverage: 13 – 14 m² /lt
Suitable for new surfaces, levelled or not with putty, made of plaster, concrete, gypsum board, cement board. Also for old, previously painted surfaces.
- Easy to work with
- Excellent coverage and resistance
- Allows vapour permeability of the surface
- Make sure that the surfaces are clean and free of grease.
- Remove loose parts or peelings of previous paint.
- For puttying and leveling of surfaces, use the acrylic stucco MARMOLINE STUCCO BIANCO, which can be applied with a spatula, or the ready-to-use acrylic stucco MARMOLINE STUCCO PASTE, in the form of paste.
- New surfaces or surfaces that were in a poor condition and were repaired /covered with stucco, should be first primed with the MARMOLINE MST 11 primer, either undiluted or diluted by up to 50% with water.
- Stir UNI PAINT well before use.
- You may dilute it by adding 5-10% water.
- Apply in 2 layers.
Store the product in a shadowed place and avoid exposure to very high temperature or frost (optimum storing temperature: +5 °C – +35 °C). Maximum storage time in intact packaging: 12 months after production date.