Use for roofs/terraces, balconies, cement screeds etc. It ideally covers any capillary cracks on the application surface, creating an elastic, sealing membrane, impermeable from water. It can be also applied on older coatings of the same or similar materials, to renew the surfaces, provided that the old surface has been very well prepared (see application mode).
- Very flexible white material, in temperatures between -20°C to +80°C
- Ideal for covering capillary cracks
- Resistant to future contractions and dilations
- Creates a single sealed and elastic membrane without joints
- Highly resistant to weather fluctuations and very durable
- Resistant to UV radiation; reduces absorption of heat in summer
- It does not peel off and does not develop fungus