The paint has been peeled off from an older layer on the plastered surface.
- The surface was not primed before painting or primed with an unsuitable primer.
- The putty is of poor quality.
- Use of low quality paint, which has insufficient internal consistency, adhesion and elasticity, due to its incomplete recipe.
- Remove loose spots locally with a spatula or hard brush.
- Apply acrylic putty STUCCO PASTE or STUCCO BIANCO.
- Priming the surface with MST 11.
- Application in two coats of acrylic paint FLYING COLORS EXTERIOR.