Painting the exterior walls of the house is an investment for the property, as it is a very important for the house renewal and maintenance that must be done every 5-10 years. However, the moisture problems of the exterior walls due to rain, are a common phenomenon, especially if care has not been taken to create a waterproof plaster or if they are painted with low quality paint.
- Use of poor quality paint
- Use of paint unsuitable for outdoor use
Dealing with these problems can be done easily and effectively even afterwards, when painting them.
The paint to be used must be waterproof, high strength, with high elasticity and high resistance to weathering.
SUPER PAINT is the ideal solution for painting walls. It is an acrylic, elastomeric, protective / insulating paint, based on elastomeric, 100% acrylic resins, which offers a guarantee of high protection of the external masonry surfaces in the long run.
- For its application, the substrate must first be dry and free from loose materials, dust, oils, etc. On new surfaces, first apply MST 11 water primer, diluted up to 30% with water, depending on the surface.
- After the primer dries, apply the paint with MARMOLINE SUPER PAINT.
- For cracks larger than 0.5 mm, pre-fill the crack properly.
- Apply next coat after 6-8 hours.