CHRYSO: ADMIXTURES FOR CONCRETE
Liquid admixture based on lignosulfonate, which allows the dispersion of cement grains.
It maintains the workability of concrete for a long time, reduces the initial hydration of the cement, hence the initial setting time.
The workability retention depends on temperature, type of cement, mode of transport and dosage of additive.
- Ready mix concrete.
- Concreting at high temperatures.
- Transport of concrete over long distances.
CHRYSO® Plast GR 80 can be added to the mixing water or in the truck mixer. If it is added to the truck mixer, it is necessary to mix the concrete at high speed (the mixing time is 1 minute per m³, but in any case the minimum total time should not be less than 6 min).
The performance of CHRYSO® Plast GR 80 must be determined by trial tests, taking into account the desired rheological and mechanical characteristics of each project.
- In bulk.
- In IBC tunks of 1100 kg.
- In drums of 200kg.
- In plastic containers of 20 kg.
- In plastic containers of 10 kg.
- Avoid storage of the product at high temperatures for a long time.
- Protect the product from frost. Use at temperatures above 0° C.
- In case of frost, the product retains its properties after thawing and stirring until it is completely homogenized.
- Shelf life: 12 months in its original sealed package.
Dosage : 0.3 - 0.9 kg / 100 kg of cement.