CHRYSO® OPTIMA 206
HIGH RANGE WATER REDUCING – SUPER PLASTICIZING ADMIXTURE
CΗRYSO®Optima 206 is a new generation superplasticizer /high range water reducer, based on modified polycarboxylate.
CΗRYSO® Optima 206 is used in order to achieve a high water reduction and/or an increased period of workability retention, without prejudicial set retarding effect.
- In bulk
- In IBC tunks (1040 kg)
- In drums (200kg) and plastic containers (20 kg)
0.3 to 3 kg per 100 kg of cement
- Ready-mix concrete
- Self levelling concrete
- High Performance Concrete – Very High Performance Concrete (ΗPC, VHPC)
- Super fluid concrete
Confidence and technical support provided by MARMOLINE, in cooperation with CHRYSO® multinational group.
- CΗRYSO® Optima 206 must be added to the mixing water or at the end of the mixing cycle.
- Should the product be added to fresh concrete, into the mixing truck, it is necessary to mix at high speed, for about 5 minutes.
- Avoid prolonged storage of the product at high temperatures.
- Protect the product from frost. Use it at temperatures above 0°C.
- Should the product freeze, it will recover its properties. After thawing, an efficient agitation is necessary until the product is entirely homogeneous again.
- Shelf life: At least 12 months.