CHRYSO: ADMIXTURES FOR CONCRETE
CΗRYSO®Optima 206 is a new generation superplasticizer /high range water reducer, based on modified polycarboxylate.
CΗRYSO® Optima 206 is used in order to achieve a high water reduction and/or an increased period of workability retention, without prejudicial set retarding effect.
- Ready-mix concrete
- Self levelling concrete
- High Performance Concrete – Very High Performance Concrete (ΗPC, VHPC)
- Super fluid concrete
Confidence and technical support provided by MARMOLINE, in cooperation with CHRYSO® multinational group.
CΗRYSO® Optima 206 must be added to the mixing water or at the end of the mixing cycle.
Should the product be added to fresh concrete, into the mixing truck, it is necessary to mix at high speed, for about 5 minutes.
CΗRYSO® Optima 206 is a superplasticizer – high range water reducer, conforming to the European standard ΕΝ 934-2 (T3.1& T3.2.) and bearing the CE marking.
- In bulk
- In IBC tunks (1040 kg)
- In drums (200kg) and plastic containers (20 kg)
- Avoid prolonged storage of the product at high temperatures.
- Protect the product from frost. Use it at temperatures above 0°C.
- Should the product freeze, it will recover its properties. After thawing, an efficient agitation is necessary until the product is entirely homogeneous again.
- Shelf life: At least 12 months.
0.3 to 3 kg per 100 kg of cement.