CHRYSO: ADMIXTURES FOR CONCRETE
CHRYSO® Optima 234 is a superplasticizer /high range water reducer of the latest generation, using a breakthrough technology based on modified polycarboxylate.It can be used for a wide range of concretes to achieve a high water reduction and a long workability retention without set retarding effect.
- Self levelling concrete
- Self compacting concrete
- Ready-mix concrete
- High Performance Concrete – Very High Performance Concrete (ΗPC, VHPC)
Confidence and technical support provided by MARMOLINE, in cooperation with CHRYSO® multinational group.
CΗRYSO® Optima 234 must be added to the mixing water or later on concrete. Should the product be added to fresh concrete, into the mixing truck, it is necessary to mix at high speed (for at least 3 minutes) and then at low speed (for at least 3 minutes).
CΗRYSO® Optima 234 is a superplasticizer – high range water reducer, conforming to the European standard ΕΝ 934-2 (T3.1& T3.2.) and bearing the CE marking.
- In bulk
- In IBC tunks (1040 kg)
- In drums (200kg) and plastic containers (20 kg)
- Avoid prolonged storage of the product at high temperatures.
- Protect the product from frost. Use it at temperatures above 0°C.
- Should the product freeze, it will recover its properties. After thawing, an efficient agitation is necessary until the product is entirely homogeneous again.
- Shelf life: At least 12 months.
0.5 to 1.5 kg per 100 kg of cement.