PERLITE MIX BETON
Finished product (mixture) for lightweight concrete with thermal and sound insulation properties, based on expanded perlite (conventional or fiberglass reinforced).
Bags of 50lt – In palete of 2m²
5°C to +35°C
Shovel – concrete mixer – plaster mixer
1m³ PERLITE MIX BETON / 250 kg cement and water (approx 4 to1).
3 buckets of water / 1 bag PERLITE MIX BETON / 33 kg cement
After mixing with cement and water, it can be used, replacing the cement mortar, in floor fillings and coatings and in the formation of roofs. PERLITE MIX BETON gives the final raw product, excellent pumpability and ease of laying. It has an excellent weight ratio with mechanical strength. The final surface is light and strong, while tiles, granites, etc. can be applied directly on it. Its compressive strength can reach up to 75kg / cm², depending on the amount of cement that you will use in the mix. It is an ideal solution for renovation of old floors.
- Gives excellent pumping and workability.
- The desired coating (tile, granite, etc.) can be layed directly to the final surface.
- Speedy and economic (combination of pumpability, single layer and ease of laying).
- Improves the anti-seismic behavior of the building, due to the low weight of the floor layer.
- It has thermal and sound insulating properties.
- It has a very good behaviour in thermal expansion (same coefficient of contraction and expansion with the ceramic tiles).
- Ecological product and 100% unchanged and stable over time (Mineral extract).
- 100% non-combustible (mineral expanded by heat).
- Non-toxic. There is no escape of toxic gases or smoke under the influence of heat.
- Wipe the surface to be sanded.
- Level it Do not fork (strand). Sprinkle it and sprinkle “pulled” on the strands.
- For tastes over 15 cm, first make the laugh at about half the height and after 2-3 hours (at the same time) finish the laugh.
- The next day (summer), or the second day after application (winter), scrub the surface with a fork (as in grouts).
- Wet the surface the next day (summer) or the next day (winter) to increase strength.
- Before laying the surface (with tiles, etc.), it is recommended to avoid straining it.
- Before applying tile adhesive, the surface must be wiped and wetted.
- If you are going to pave open spaces over 25 m², or balconies, it is recommended to create a perimeter expansion wall 0.5 cm thick with the use of expanded polyethylene.
- Tiles should be glued after the taste has dried well. Indicatively, for thickness up to 7 cm, after 4-5 days from the summer (in summer) and 8-10 days (in winter). For larger thicknesses, still calculate a day more for every extra cm.
- Clean the roof surface of dirt and other materials.
- Place perimeter expansion joints 2 – 3 cm thick, placing low-density expanded polystyrene on the railings. For surfaces larger than 80 – 100m², numbers must be cut every 8 meters or so. Fill in the blanks with special filler.
- Cover the surface with insulating material to create a water vapor barrier.
- If desired, install thermal insulation material. In this case, if the surface is not flat, you must correct it so that the thermal insulation material is firmly placed.
- Lay the PERLITE MIX BETON as previously described.
- The gutters require a minimum thickness of 4-5 cm.
- Seal the joints with a sealant or cement
- Seal (moisten) the surface properly to protect the substrate and heat before tiling or paving.
- If the waterproofing is done with asphalt tile or mosaic, on passable roofs, it is advisable to install ventilators.