FLOW SL 1000
Fast-setting, polymer-modied, self-leveling cementitious floor screed. Suitable for smoothing, levelling and creating a flat durable surface on concrete floors, screeds, mosaic etc.
+5°C until +35°C
large notched metal trowel
16 – 17 kg of dry mortar per m2 for 1 cm of thickness
Specific Weight of Fresh Mortar
6,0-7,0 lt water/bag 30 kg
FLOW SL 1000 is ideal for:
- The levelling of floors for creation a flat durable surface on which any type of tile, marble, wooden or plastic floor, carpet can be fixed.
- It can also be the final surface of secondary building areas, such as warehouses, lofts, basements etc.
- Fill cavities of floors and repair defects on existing substrates.
- For floors with underfloor heating.
- In industrial buildings, it can be left uncovered and painted.
- For indoor spaces.
- Ease of application – just add water
- High compressive, flexural and abrasion resistance
- Full self-levelling
- Extremely smooth surface
- Strong adhesion to the substrate
- Does not shrink
- Excellent workability
- Application speed
Check that the substrate is clean, dry and free from loose particles and other materials.
Start by priming the substrate with MST 22 acrylic primer. Consumption of primer: 200 – 300 g/m2.For smooth surfaces, it is
recommended to use MARMOLINE PRO CONTACT primer. Apply the material once the primer is dry (appr. after 2 hours).
- Add the content of a 30 kg bag in 6 – 7 lt of water, stirring constantly, until a homogeneous, lump-free mixture is obtained. It is recommended to mix with an electric mixer at low speed (300 revs/min).
- Leave the mixture to set for about 3 minutes and stir again.
- Spread the screed on the prepared floor in one coat and lay to the desired thickness using a large notched metal trowel. The material is self- levelling.
- Roll the material with a spiked roller to let the entrapped air escape.
12 months from the date of production in unopened package, in a dry place