FLOW SL 500
Ready to use, one component, cementitious mortar, based on high-strength grey cement of special granulometry, aggregates and special enhancing additives for fast and easy self-levelling coating of floors. It provides excellent levelling of the substrate.
Bags of 30 kg
+5°C to +35°C
16 – 17 kg of dry mortar per m² for 1 cm of thickness
6,0 – 7,0 kg / 30kg powder
Specific Weight of Fresh Mortar
Self leveling polymer modified cement screed, used to create flat and durable surfaces on concrete, cement screed, mosaic floors etc. Use it to fill cavities of floors and repair defects on existing substrates. Ideal in cases of floors where plastic tiles, wooden floors or carpet are to be fixed. You can use it also on underfloor heating systems. The final surface is high-strength and abrasion-resistant. In industrial buildings it can be left uncovered and be painted. It can also be the final surface of secondary building areas, such as warehouses, attics, basements etc.
- Easy and fast to apply
- Excellent workability
- Total self-levelling
- Perfectly smooth surface
- Strong adhesion to the substrate
- High compressive, flexural and abrasion strengths
- Non shrink
- Make sure that the surface is clean, structurally adequate, free of dust, grease etc.
- Start by priming the substrate with MST 22 acrylic primer. Consumption of primer: 200 – 300 g/m².
- For smooth surfaces it is recommended to use MARMOLINE PRO CONTACT primer.
- Apply the material once the primer is dry (appr. after 2 hours).
- Add the content of a bag in 6.0 – 7.0 lt of water, stirring constantly, until a homogeneous, lump-free mixture is obtained. It is recommended to mix with an electric mixer at low speed (300 revs/min).
- Leave the mixture to set for about 3 minutes and stir again.
- Spread the cement screed on the prepared floor in one coat and lay to the desired thickness using a large notched metal trowel.
- The material is self-levelling.
- Roll the material back and forth with a roller to let the entrapped air escape.
- Application temperature +5°C to +35°C.
- Mixing water: 6.0 – 7.0 lt of water /bag of 30 kg.
12 months from the date of production in unopened package, in a dry place