Very strong and condensed cleaner suitable for all unpolished marbles. It effectively cleans residues of cement – plasters – joint fillers from various works, thus becoming an indispensable tool for all users. Suitable for cleaning dirt caused from wear, stains from coffee, oils, rust, stains from watering of flower-pots, etc. Friendly to sensitive valuable marbles.
Plastic containers of 1lt and 4 lt
+5°C to +35°C
Βroom or harsh sponge
Approx. 1 lt per 5 to 6 m²
To clean simple stains, you may dilute by 20% with water
It is suitable for :
- All types of unpolished white marble
- Most types of unpolished light colored marbles
- Cementitious marble and tile grouts
- Surfaces of old mosaic, on both vertical and horizontal surfaces, indoors and outdoors. In combination with marble waterproofing products, it provides long-lasting protection.
Remark: Due to the different nature of each material, a fitness test is advised, on a small section of the surface prior to application
- Instant and effective action
- Suitable for all types of unpolished marble
- Revitalizes worn marble
- Does not change the look of marble
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Environmentally- and human-friendly
- Easy to apply
- ΜCL 200 is very strong and it is recommended to use, as a precaution, protective gloves and goggles.
- To avoid the possibility of corrosion, it is recommended to perform a trial application to a small surface of clean marble.
- Remove or cover sensitive surfaces and items.
- Spread ΜCL 200 undiluted on the surface and rub with a broom or harsh sponge for 3 – 5 minutes.
- Before the material dries, rinse the surface with clean water while rubbing with a broom.
- If there are persistent stains, you may repeat the process after 15 – 20 minutes.
- To clean simple stains, you may dilute by 20% with water.
- Not recommended for polished marble.
- Application temperature: +5 °C to +35°C
Containers must be stored in dry areas at a temperature from +5°C to +35°C and protected from sunlight and are preserved for at least 24 months from the date of production