Delivery at the construction site includes:
- Air compressor unit
- Filters for the portable machine used.
- Material conveying pipes.
- Sensor cable for automatic flow switch-off.
- Power cables.
- Various tools.
- All accessories of the portable machine (mixer or pump).
The pneumatic material conveyor system can be used to convey and mix the following types of ready mortars:
- Masonry mortar.
- Marble mortar.
- Sprayed primer plaster.
- Base-coat plaster.
- Lightweight thermal insulation plaster.
- Finish-coat marble sand plaster.
- One-coat plasters.
- Waterproof plasters.
- Repair plasters.
- Floor filling.
- Quick work (ready fresh mortar at the press of a button).
- Conveyance of material at long distances within the construction site.
- System – portable machine options. Portable mixer for building mortars or marble fixing and portable pump for coating mortars.
- Fully automated system operation: the silo constantly sends material to the portable machine and automatically stops the supply when the machine is full. When the material level in the machine drops below a certain point, this process is repeated, and so on.
- Easy to handle and clean.
- Clean construction site.
- No material loss due to external factors (weather conditions, theft, etc.), since the material is safe inside the silo.