CHRYSO® LUMIN P+ JADE
LUMINESCENT PARTICLES FOR DECORATIVE CONCRETES
The CHRYSO®Lumin product line is based on CHRYSO’s LuminTech® patent pending technology. CHRYSO®Lumin P+ are luminescent particles.
CHRYSO®Lumin P+ particles have the property of absorbing UV light (natural or artificial) during the day, and emit some visible light in a dark or very low light environment. The particles’ main component is a highly durable recycled polymer. The day colours imitates perfectly natural aggregates, while the night colours will reveal your concrete’s brilliance at night.
2,5 Kg & 12,5 Kg
200 g/sqm to 450 g/sqm are advised
- Exposed aggregates and polished concrete
- Garden paths and walkways
- Swimming pool surrounds
- Cycle paths and unlit roundabouts
- CHRYSO®Lumin P+ particles beautifies floors with a luminescent glow in the dark, creating a pleasant environment and better visibility in the dark or dim light.
- It takes into account the users’ visual comfort and signage needs.
- It is durable and designed to be embedded in concrete (high PH environment).
- Well shake the can before use.
- CHRYSO®Lumin P particles are spreaded manually on freshly
casted concrete (200 g/sqm to 450 g/sqm are advised).
- The particles must then be incorporated in the concrete top
surface by troweling.
- After surface retarder removal, CHRYSO®Lumin P particles
exposed will start “loading” immediately under ambient light.
- Always proceed with a trial before use.
Store in tempered environment.