CHRYSO® DECO LAV P SERIES
POSITIVE SURFACE RETARDERS
CHRYSO® Deco Lav P is a range of 8 “positive” aqueous surface retarders. The product is operator and environmentally friendly.
CHRYSO® Deco Lav P enables to delay the hydration of cement on the exposed surfaces of concrete . After cleaning the treated surface, the aggregate in the concrete is exposed. No solvents are used in the formulation of the CHRYSO®Deco Lav P range, making it easier to use : it is unnecessary to protect any surrounding area. The spray equipment can be flushed with water.
P01 : Pink P02 : Green P03: Blue P04: Orange P05: Peach P06: Yellow P07: Violet
1 lt per 4-5 m²
- Pedestrians precincts and ground slabs
- Cladding with visible aggregates
- Urban structures
- Highway crash barriers in deactivated concrete
Confidence and technical support provided by MARMOLINE, in cooperation with CHRYSO® multinational group.
- We recommend to test CHRYSO® Deco Lav P on the surfaces near the fresh concrete (ie little painted pots,
wall coatings, stones, etc…) to be sure that the deactivator does not dirt the elements.
- Wait until bleeding water has disappeared (approx. 30 mins after pouring the concrete or mortar).
- Agitate the product to ensure it is homogeneous.
- Apply the product by spray (nozzle ∅ 0.79 mm at 2/4 bars).
- Yet, should there be watering down 2 or 3 hours after casting, the result would still be satisfactory.
Shelf life : 12 months