FOAM 2 SEAL
One component, polyurethane foam, polymerized with the humidity of the atmosphere. The foam is self-expanding. The final volume is 2 – 2,5 times the initial volume. It has a great adhesiveness to wood, cement, rocks, metals etc. One bottle can produce up to 45 liters of polymerized foam (depending on the temperature, the humidity of the atmosphere, the available space, etc.). The polymerized foam is fire-resistant and non-toxic. It is sensitive to UV radiation.
Bottles of 750 ml
+5°C to +35°C
1 – 1,2 cm
Specific Weight of Fresh Mortar
- Placement of windows and doors
- Placement of wooden stairs and sills
- Filling of holes, cracks, joints and openings
- Sealing of openings on roofs and insulating materials
- Creation of soundproofing curtains
- Jointing and insulation of roof tiles, dividers etc.
- Filling of holes around pipes
- Great adhesiveness to most ingredients (apart from polyethylene, silicon and teflon surfaces)
- High thermal and acoustic insulation
- Humidity resistant
- Aging resistant
- Prior to use, cans should be kept at room temperature for at least 12 hours.
- Shake the can for 15 seconds before use.
- Before application, clean the surfaces from dirt, rickety materials, impurities, oils and solvents.
- To improve adhesion, the substrate can be wetted with water.
- The application temperature should range between +5⁰C and + 25⁰C.
- Remove the lid and screw the plastic hose tightly. Squeeze to produce foam.
- During use, keep the can upside down, with the valve pointing down.
- Fill the gaps up to the middle (the foam doubles in volume).
- For stop intervals greater than 30 min, the adapter and the valve should be cleaned.
- When the foam hardens, cut the exceeding parts.
- The fresh foam can be cleaned with a special polyurethane solvent. The cured foam can only be removed mechanically.
It can be preserved for 12 months after the production date. Do not store in temperature above 50°C. For longer shelf life, do not store the cans at temperatures above 25°C and below -5°C. The cans should always be stored vertically.