In cases where there are formed slopes in the concrete slab, we must protect the concrete from moisture, in order to avoid further problems, either on the surface of the concrete slab (terrace), or on balconies, etc.
How do we deal with it?
For such applications and sealing, the elastomeric, liquid waterproofing membrane AQUATA SEAL 100 will be used. At the same time, it is an ideal solution for maintaining a low temperature on the terrace surface due to its high reflectivity resulting in cooler spaces under the roof and significantly lower costs for cooling and heating.
- Reliable sealing solution for terraces, rooms, balconies, parapets, gutters, plasterboard, etc.
- Possibility of renewal older coatings of sealing surface or similar elastomeric slurries, after proper surface preparation
• White material with high elasticity
• Ideally covers capillary cracks
• Resistance to future contractions / expansions
• Creates a single waterproof and elastic membrane without joints
• High resistance to weather fluctuations and time
• Resistance to ultraviolet radiation and reduction of heat absorption during the summer months
• Does not peel and does not grow fungi
Once we have removed the loose parts from the surface, we prime with the acrylic primer MST 22, all the surfaces on which the materials will be applied.
New surfaces should be primed with acrylic water primer MST 22 (approx. 200 gr / m2). Surfaces with older coatings need also priming only if they had problem areas that were repaired / smoothed.
If there are gaps and cracks larger than 1 mm, they must first be repaired with a suitable Marmoline repair mortar.
The first coat is applied with a roller or brush diluted with 20-30% water. If there are gaps and cracks larger than 1 mm, they must first be repaired with a suitable Marmoline repair mortar.
Suitable temperatures for the application of the material are between +5 oC και +35 oC.
The surface must not get wet until dry.