Exterior wall moisture problems due to rain are a common phenomenon. Dealing with these problems is easy and effective, with the use of waterproofing products absorbent and non-absorbent surfaces.
MARMOLINE MS 33 is a transparent silicone sealant for absorbent surfaces, with high penetration potential. It is ready to use and the absence of solvents makes it user and environment friendly. It is used for the waterproofing and protection of common and colored cementitious plasters, but also in any other absorbent surface such as concrete, tiles, cement mortars, roof mosaics, absorbent rocks, natural stones, etc.
- Does not contain organic solvents
- Does not create film
- Does not peel
- Maintains the perspiration of the coating from the inside out
- Stabilizes the shade of coloured plasters
- Reduces the retention of pollution
- Water repellent
Method of Application
- Stir before use.
- Use insoluble or up to 30% water soluble
- If there are cracks, repair them with a repair agent before applying MS 33
- Apply with a roller, in two or more coats, until saturated. The required amount depends on the absorbency of the surface and the desired result.