Bags of 25 kg
Plastic bags of 5 kg
+5°C to +35°C
Notched trowel (size according to the type of tile and the substrate)
Approx. 2.5 – 4.0 kg/m², depending on the size and type of tile
Open Application Time
FLEX 2000 is suitable for fixing the following types of tiles:
• Tiles of any type, medium to and large dimensions
• Marbles and mosaics
• Low absorbency tiles
• Artificial and natural granite tiles
• Glass tiles
• Gres porcelain type tiles
• Decorative stones, natural or artificial
FLEX 2000 is suitable for application on the following types of substrates:
• Concrete and cement mortars
• Coatings & mortars
• Brick masonry
• Mosaic and existing old tiles
•Cement boards, plasterboards (using a suitable primer)
FLEX 2000 is suitable for application on horizontal and vertical surfaces in the following areas:
•Living areas (kitchens, living room, bedrooms, bathrooms, showers)
• Balconies, terraces, terraces, patios
• Warehouses & handling areas
• Office spaces
• Commercial buildings
• Surfaces with underfloor heating system
- Ideal for fixing absorbent and non-absorbent tiles of large dimensions on surfaces and especially where high adhesion, extra
flexibility & moisture resistance is required (old tiles, underfloor heating, pools, plasterboards).
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor surfaces.
- It has INDOOR AIR COMFORT GOLD certification that ensures that FLEX 2000 complies with the strictest European regulations regarding VOC emissions and is suitable for the internationally recognized certification systems of Green Buildings (LEED. BREAM etc) which:
- Focus on recycled materials use in the final composition and products packaging with solvent-free raw materials.
- Improve indoor air quality with very low volatile organic compounds (VOC).