High-performance, extra-flexible, polymer-modified, cement-based tile adhesive. Features no vertical slip and extended open time. Suitable for fixing all types of tiles of any type and size (gres porcelanato type, granite tiles, marble, glass, tiles, decorative stones, natural stone, large tiles) on horizontal and vertical surfaces. Recommended for demanding substrates requiring high adhesion, extra-flexibility and moisture resistance (eg balconies, terraces, floors with underfloor heating, metal surfaces, plasterboard, swimming pools, etc.). For interior and exterior use. With Eurofins Indoor Air Comfort certification that ensures that FLEX 2000 complies with the strictest European regulations on VOC emissions.
Bags of 25 kg
Plastic bags of 5 kg
+5°C to +35°C
Notched trowel (size according to the type of tile and the substrate)
Approx. 2.5 – 4.0 kg/m², depending on the size and type of tile
Open Application Time
FLEX 2000 is suitable for fixing the following types of tiles:
• Tiles of any type, medium to and large dimensions
• Marbles and mosaics
• Low absorbency tiles
• Artificial and natural granite tiles
• Glass tiles
• Gres porcelain type tiles
• Decorative stones, natural or artificial
FLEX 2000 is suitable for application on the following types of substrates:
• Concrete and cement mortars
• Coatings & mortars
• Brick masonry
• Mosaic and existing old tiles
•Cement boards, plasterboards (using a suitable primer)
FLEX 2000 is suitable for application on horizontal and vertical surfaces in the following areas:
•Living areas (kitchens, living room, bedrooms, bathrooms, showers)
• Balconies, terraces, terraces, patios
• Warehouses & handling areas
• Office spaces
• Commercial buildings
• Surfaces with underfloor heating system
- Ideal for fixing absorbent and non-absorbent tiles of large dimensions on surfaces and especially where high adhesion, extra
flexibility & moisture resistance is required (old tiles, underfloor heating, pools, plasterboards).
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor surfaces.
- It has INDOOR AIR COMFORT GOLD certification that ensures that FLEX 2000 complies with the strictest European regulations regarding VOC emissions and is suitable for the internationally recognized certification systems of Green Buildings (LEED. BREAM etc) which:
- Focus on recycled materials use in the final composition and products packaging with solvent-free raw materials.
- Improve indoor air quality with very low volatile organic compounds (VOC).
- Check that the substrate is clean, dry and free from loose particles and other materials.
- If the substrate is unstable or crumbles, it is recommended to prime the surface with MARMOLINE MST 11 acrylic water based primer.
- Mix with the necessary quantity of water using an electric mixer at low speed, until a homogeneous, lump-free mixture is obtained.
- Leave the mixture to set, for five to ten minutes and stir again.
- Spread with a notched trowel; choose the size according to the type of tile and the substrate.
- Tiles must be fixed within 20-30 minutes after applying the adhesive and definitely before it skins-over.
- Fix the tiles by pressing them gently and then level them.
- The adhesive remains workable for 3 to 4 hours depending on the season, temperature and humidity in the environment. When the adhesive begins to set, you must stir again without adding water.
- Proceed to joint-filling after 24 hours for floors and 12 hours for walls.
- Mixing water: For a 25 kg bag, add approximately 7 liters of clean water.
- Application temperature +5°C to +35°C.
12 months from the date of production in unopened package, in a dry place