Bags of 25 kg
Plastic bags of 5 kg
+5°C to +35°C
Notched trowel (size according to the type of tile and the substrate)
2,5 – 4 kg/m², depending on the condition of the surface and the size and type of tile
Open Application Time
30 – 40 minutes
For a 25 kg bag, add approximately 7 kg of clean water
- Strong adhesion of any type of tiles, medium to large dimensions on substrates where ultra-flexibility & adhesion is required, with resistance to moisture such as: ceramic tiles, porcelanato type, low and zero absorbency tiles, old layer of tiles, marble, glass and , Karystos slabs or other natural materials.
- Application on any type of substrate e.g. render, concrete, aerated concrete, on floor or wall, for indoor or outdoor use , even on heated floors with underfloor heating, Jacuzzi, hammam, metal surfaces, mosaic, pools, wooden floors etc. For application on plasterboards, prime with the acrylic water primer MARMOLINE MST 11.
- Ideal for residential areas (kitchens, living room, bedrooms, bathrooms, showers), balconies, terraces, terraces, patios, warehouses & warehouses, offices and commercial buildings.
- Ideal for fixing large absorbent and non-absorbent tiles
- Particularly strong adhesion with ultra-elastic characteristics
- No vertical slip of the tiles during their installation
- High resistance to temperature fluctuations and humidity
- Incomparable quality of raw materials
- Easily applicable
- Excellent workability
- for indoor and outdoor use
- It has INDOOR AIR COMFORT GOLD certification that ensures that FLEX 3000 complies with the strictest European regulations regarding VOC emissions and is suitable for the internationally recognized certification systems of Green Buildings (LEED. BREAM etc) which:
- Focus on recycled materials use in the final composition and products packaging with solvent-free raw materials.
- Improve indoor air quality with very low volatile organic compounds (VOC).