High performance, ultra-flexible, polymer-modified, cementitious tile adhesive with zero vertical slip and extended open application time. Suitable for fixing tiles of any type and size (gres porcelanato type, granite tiles, marble, glass, tiles, decorative stones, natural stone, large tiles) on horizontal and vertical surfaces. Recommended for demanding substrates requiring high adhesion, ultra-flexibility and moisture resistance (eg balconies, terraces, floors with underfloor heating, metal surfaces, plasterboard, swimming pools, floors with old layers of tiles). For interior and exterior use. With Eurofins Indoor Air Comfort certification that ensures that FLEX 3000 complies with the strictest European regulations on VOC emissions.
Bags of 25 kg
Plastic bags of 5 kg
+5°C to +35°C
Notched trowel (size according to the type of tile and the substrate)
2,5 – 4 kg/m², depending on the condition of the surface and the size and type of tile
Open Application Time
30 – 40 minutes
For a 25 kg bag, add approximately 7 kg of clean water
- Strong adhesion of any type of tiles, medium to large dimensions on substrates where ultra-flexibility & adhesion is required, with resistance to moisture such as: ceramic tiles, porcelanato type, low and zero absorbency tiles, old layer of tiles, marble, glass and , Karystos slabs or other natural materials.
- Application on any type of substrate e.g. render, concrete, aerated concrete, on floor or wall, for indoor or outdoor use , even on heated floors with underfloor heating, Jacuzzi, hammam, metal surfaces, mosaic, pools, wooden floors etc. For application on plasterboards, prime with the acrylic water primer MARMOLINE MST 11.
- Ideal for residential areas (kitchens, living room, bedrooms, bathrooms, showers), balconies, terraces, terraces, patios, warehouses & warehouses, offices and commercial buildings.
- Ideal for fixing large absorbent and non-absorbent tiles
- Particularly strong adhesion with ultra-elastic characteristics
- No vertical slip of the tiles during their installation
- High resistance to temperature fluctuations and humidity
- Incomparable quality of raw materials
- Easily applicable
- Excellent workability
- for indoor and outdoor use
- It has INDOOR AIR COMFORT GOLD certification that ensures that FLEX 3000 complies with the strictest European regulations regarding VOC emissions and is suitable for the internationally recognized certification systems of Green Buildings (LEED. BREAM etc) which:
- Focus on recycled materials use in the final composition and products packaging with solvent-free raw materials.
- Improve indoor air quality with very low volatile organic compounds (VOC).
- Check that the substrate is clean, dry and free from loose particles and other materials.
- If the substrate is unstable or crumbles, it is recommended to prime the surface with MARMOLINE MST 11 acrylic water based primer.
- Mix with the necessary quantity of water using a mixer at low speed, until a homogeneous, lump-free mixture is obtained.
- Leave the mixture to set for five to ten minutes and stir again.
- Spread with a notched trowel; choose the size according to the type of tile
and the substrate.
- Tiles must be fixed within 20-30 minutes of applying the adhesive and
definitely before it skins-over.
- Fix the tiles by pressing them gently and then level them.
- The adhesive remains workable in the pot for 3 to 4 hours depending on the season, temperature and humidity in the environment. When the adhesive begins to set, you must stir again without adding water.
- Proceed to joint-filling after 24 hours for floors and 12 hours for walls.
The content of the bag should be protected from humidity.
Not recommended for use in extreme weather conditions (frost or heatwave).
12 months from the date of production in unopened package, in a dry place.