Bags of 25 kg
Under request, in bags of 20 kg (for markets outside Greece)
+5°C to +35°C
Notched trowel (size according to the type of tile and the substrate)
Approx. 2.5 – 4.0 kg per m², depending on the size and type of tile
Open Application Time
Use it for strong adhesions of marble or granite tiles with particular features, such as white or very absorbent marbles, which require adhesion materials with advanced characteristics, to protect their surface and colours. You can use it also used for the adhesion of ceramic and low-absorbency tiles, decorative bricks, etc. In case you use it for the adhesion of artificial quartz surface tiles, it is recommended to add MARMOLINE MP 20 acrylic dispersion to the mixture. KM 100 can be used on any common cementitious-based substrate, on floors or walls, indoors or outdoors.
- Excellent adhesion
- High strength
- Moisture and frost-proof
- Easy to apply – simply add water
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Protects the white and light-colored marbles from stains, cracks and flaking, in case of moisture coming from the substrate
- It has INDOOR AIR COMFORT GOLD certification that ensures that KM 100 complies with the strictest European regulations regarding VOC emissions and is suitable for the internationally recognized certification systems of Green Buildings (LEED. BREAM etc) which:
- Focus on recycled materials use in the final composition and products packaging with solvent-free raw materials.
- Improve indoor air quality with very low volatile organic compounds (VOC).