ΚΜ 100 is a white cementitious adhesive, based on high-strength Portland white cement (I – 52.5), reinforced with polymer resins, white marble aggregates and special additives to improve adhesion of marble or granite tiles. With Eurofins Indoor Air Comfort certification that ensures that ΚΜ 100 complies with the strictest European regulations on VOC emissions.
Bags of 25 kg
Under request, in bags of 20 kg (for markets outside Greece)
+5°C to +35°C
Notched trowel (size according to the type of tile and the substrate)
Approx. 2.5 – 4.0 kg per m², depending on the size and type of tile
Open Application Time
Use it for strong adhesions of marble or granite tiles with particular features, such as white or very absorbent marbles, which require adhesion materials with advanced characteristics, to protect their surface and colours. You can use it also used for the adhesion of ceramic and low-absorbency tiles, decorative bricks, etc. In case you use it for the adhesion of artificial quartz surface tiles, it is recommended to add MARMOLINE MP 20 acrylic dispersion to the mixture. KM 100 can be used on any common cementitious-based substrate, on floors or walls, indoors or outdoors.
- Excellent adhesion
- High strength
- Moisture and frost-proof
- Easy to apply – simply add water
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Protects the white and light-colored marbles from stains, cracks and flaking, in case of moisture coming from the substrate
- It has INDOOR AIR COMFORT GOLD certification that ensures that KM 100 complies with the strictest European regulations regarding VOC emissions and is suitable for the internationally recognized certification systems of Green Buildings (LEED. BREAM etc) which:
- Focus on recycled materials use in the final composition and products packaging with solvent-free raw materials.
- Improve indoor air quality with very low volatile organic compounds (VOC).
- Check that the substrate is clean, dry and free from loose particles and other materials.
- If the substrate is unstable or crumbles, it is recommended to prime the surface with MARMOLINE MST 11 acrylic water based primer.
- Mix with the necessary quantity of water using an electric mixer at low speed, until a homogeneous, lump-free mixture is obtained.
- Leave the mixture to set for five to ten minutes and stir again.
- Spread with a notched trowel. Choose the size according to the type of tile and the substrate.
- Tiles must be fixed within 20-30 minutes after applying the adhesive and definitely before it skins-over.
- Fix the tiles by pressing them gently and then level them.
- The adhesive remains workable in the pot for 3 to 4 hours depending on the season, temperature and humidity in the environment.
- When the mixture begins to set, stir again without adding water.
- Proceed to joint-filling after 24 hours for floors and 12 hours for walls.
- Mixing ratio: 7 – 7.5 lt of water /bag of 25 kg.
- Application temperature +5°C to +35°C.
12 months from the date of production in unopened package, in a dry place