THERMAL INSULATION - "MONOSIS", SEALING, WATER INSULATION
- Does not contain cement.
- No cracking.
- High strength.
- Excellent adhesion to any surface.
- Moisture- and frost-proof.
- Easy and fast to apply (ready to use).
- Incomparable quality of raw materials.
- Indoor and outdoor use.
Colour the SVR plaster with the innovative SVR COOL FAÇADE colouring system! This is a coloring system specially designed to ensure high solar reflectivity in the infrared area of the solar radiation spectrum (700-2500nm) even in dark shades. By choosing the SVR COOL FAÇADE colouring system, the reflectivity of SVR plaster increases, which in turn offers a significant increase in the life of the Εxternal Τhermal Ιnsulation System MARMOLINE MONOSIS.
- Check and prepare the application surface.
- Apply one or two layers of MARMOLINE MST 11 primer, before applying SVR
- Apply MARMOLINE SVR 1 - 1.5 - 2 - 3 mm at least 7- 10 days after having applied the FK 202 adhesive-coating, according to the instructions of the MARMOLINE.MONOSIS ETICS system
- Stir well and homogenize the SVR mix
- Apply uniformly all over the surface using a special trowel and, at the same time, lay the mixture so that the coat gets the size of the plaster grain
- Then, provided that the coating has just begun to set, use a special float or metal trowel to float the surface, according to the desired result. For better result on SVR 3mm it is suggested to make vertical movements.
- European Guideline ETAG 004 for ETICS systems: Part of the certified system MARMOLINE MONOSIS ENERGY SAVING SYSTEMS ETICS which is approved /certified for use with EPS insulation boards (ETA 17/0100), XPS (ETA 14/0214) and MW boards (ETA 14/0213).
- European Standard EN 15824 (Plasters based on organic binders)
- Granulometry: 1 mm - 1.5 mm - 2 mm - 3 mm.
- Specific gravity of wet mortar: SVR 1 mm: 1700 - 2000 Kg/m³, SVR 1.5 mm:1850 - 2150 Kg/m³, SVR 2 mm: 2100 - 2500 Kg/m³, SVR 3 mm: 2300 - 2900 Kg/m³.
- Reaction to fire (ΕΝ 13501 - 1): A2-s2,d0.
- Resistance to impact (ETAG 004): category II
- Water absorption (ΕΝ 1062 - 3): class W3.
- Water vapour permeability (ΕΝ ISO 7783 - 2): Class V1.
- Adhesion (ΕΝ 1542): 0.80 MPa.
- Thermal conductivity (ΕΝ 1745): SVR 1 &1.5mm: (λ10,dry) = 0.83 W/mK - SVR 2 & 3 mm: (λ10,dry) = 1.17 W/mK (tab. mean value; P= 50%).
- Application temperature: +5°C to +35°C.
In various colour shades and granulometries, based on a colour index.
- Plastic containers of 20 kg.
- Palette of 660 kg, 33 plastic containers.
- SVR 1 mm (1.8 - 2.0 kg/m²).
- SVR 1.5 mm (2.0 - 2.3 kg/ m²).
- SVR 2 mm (2.5 - 3.0 kg/ m²).
- SVR 3 mm (3.0 - 3.5 kg/ m²).