THERMAL INSULATION - "MONOSIS", SEALING, WATER INSULATION
- Does not contain cement.
- No cracking.
- High strength.
- Excellent adhesion to any surface.
- Moisture- and frost-proof.
- Easy and fast to apply (ready to use).
- Incomparable quality of raw materials.
- Indoor and outdoor use.
Colour the SVR plaster with the innovative SVR COOL FAÇADE colouring system! This is a coloring system specially designed to ensure high solar reflectivity in the infrared area of the solar radiation spectrum (700-2500nm) even in dark shades. By choosing the SVR COOL FAÇADE colouring system, the reflectivity of SVR plaster increases, which in turn offers a significant increase in the life of the Εxternal Τhermal Ιnsulation System MARMOLINE MONOSIS.
- Check and prepare the application surface.
- Apply one or two layers of MARMOLINE MST 11 primer, before applying SVR
- Apply MARMOLINE SVR 1 - 1.5 - 2 - 3 mm at least 7- 10 days after having applied the FK 202 adhesive-coating, according to the instructions of the MARMOLINE.MONOSIS ETICS system
- Stir well and homogenize the SVR mix
- Apply uniformly all over the surface using a special trowel and, at the same time, lay the mixture so that the coat gets the size of the plaster grain
- Then, provided that the coating has just begun to set, use a special float or metal trowel to float the surface, according to the desired result. For better result on SVR 3mm it is suggested to make vertical movements.
European Standard EN 15824 (Plasters based on organic binders)
This product is a part of the certified external thermal insulation composite system “MARMOLINE MONOSIS ENERGY SAVING SYSTEM ETICS”.
- ETAG 004:2013, used as European Assessment Document (EAD).
- ETA 17/0100 & ETA 14/0213 & ETA 14/0214
- 0654-CPR-0133 Certificate of constancy of performance
For the best final result, the user is advised to use this product in combination with the other products included in the certified ETICS system of MARMOLINE.
- Granulometry: 1 mm - 1.5 mm - 2 mm - 3 mm.
- Specific gravity of wet mortar: SVR 1 mm: 1700 - 2000 Kg/m³, SVR 1.5 mm:1850 - 2150 Kg/m³, SVR 2 mm: 2100 - 2500 Kg/m³, SVR 3 mm: 2300 - 2900 Kg/m³.
- Reaction to fire (ΕΝ 13501 - 1): A2-s2,d0.
- Resistance to impact (ETAG 004): category II
- Water absorption (ΕΝ 1062 - 3): class W3.
- Water vapour permeability (ΕΝ ISO 7783 - 2): Class V1.
- Adhesion (ΕΝ 1542): 0.80 MPa.
- Thermal conductivity (ΕΝ 1745): SVR 1 &1.5mm: (λ10,dry) = 0.83 W/mK - SVR 2 & 3 mm: (λ10,dry) = 1.17 W/mK (tab. mean value; P= 50%).
- Application temperature: +5°C to +35°C.
In various colour shades and granulometries, based on a colour index.
- Plastic containers of 20 kg.
- Palette of 660 kg, 33 plastic containers.
- SVR 1 mm (1.8 - 2.0 kg/m²).
- SVR 1.5 mm (2.0 - 2.3 kg/ m²).
- SVR 2 mm (2.5 - 3.0 kg/ m²).
- SVR 3 mm (3.0 - 3.5 kg/ m²).