FIBRE REINFORCED POLYMER MODIFIED REPAIR MORTAR
Fine-grained, fiber-reinforced, polymer modified, grey cementitious mortar, suitable for the repair of concrete elements. It contains resins which improve adhesion to the substrate and increase elasticity. It contains anti-corrosion additives to protect the reinforcement. Does not contain lime. Classified as PCC R2 mortar according to EN 1504-3 standard.
Bags of 25 kg
Big-bags of 1000 kg
In bulk in a silo with a capacity of 12 – 18 – 22 m³
+5°C to +35°C
Approx. 20 kg of dry mortar per m² for 1 cm of thickness
4 ltr/ 25kg
- Use to cover and aesthetically repair blebs and other imperfections noticed after removal of the casing of various concrete elements.
- It does not provide a solution in case of structural stability issues.
- If there is already partial corrosion of the reinforcement, it should be checked and repaired with specialized products.
- Very good adhesion to the substrate
- High mechanical strengths
- No cracking
- Creates an alkaline environment which protects iron reinforcement from corrosion
- Stable quality
- Τhe substrate must be clean, free from dust, grease, loose materials etc.
- Mix in clean container, with low speed electric drill, a 25kg bag of BS 18, with about 4 kg (lt) of clean water, until you get a homogeneous mass without lumps.
- It is recommended to wet the substrate before applying the mix.
- Apply the wet mortar using a trowel or spatula.
- Mixing ratio: About 4 lt of water per bag of 25 kg.
- Application temperature: +5°C to +35°C.
12 months from the date of production in unopened package, in a dry place