DURA EP INJECTION SUMMER- WINTER
Two component, solvent free, low viscosity, epoxy injection resin, based on selected resins and hardeners.
Metal containers (sets of A+B=1kg)
SUMMER: Component A (resin)=0.65 kg, Component B (hardener) = 0.35 kg
WINTER: Component A (resin)=0.80 kg, Component B (hardener) = 0.20 kg
+5°C to +35°C
WINTER: 1.1 kg of resin is required in order to fill a volume of 1 liter
SUMMER: 1.02 kg of resin is required in order to fill a volume of 1 liter
Suitable for repairing concrete cracks, ensuring the structural integrity of the concrete. It can also be used for anchoring of reinforcement in cases of pre-stressed wires. It is used for crack widths between 1-3 mm.
- High mechanical and chemical strength
- High fluidity
- Low viscosity
- Excellent adhesion on concrete and other surfaces (mortar, wood, steel etc.)
- You can choose between two types, depending on the time of the year (summer – winter), due to the sensitivity of epoxy systems to temperature and humidity.
- Easy to apply
- Does not shrink
- The surfaces to be repaired should be sound,dry, clean and free from any foreign particles.
- Before the mixing of the two components, mix each component separately and then mix mechanically component A and component B, for about 2-3 minutes, to achieve an homogeneous mixture with an uniform colour.
- For the rehabilitation of concrete cracks, DURA EP INJECTION is applied by following the conventional technique for injectable resins using low-pressure pumps or by casting.
Maximum storage time in intact packaging, dry environment and ambient temperature between +5°C to +30°C: 24 months from the production date