+5°C to +35°C
Application with a trowel or by hand
About 20 kg/m2 /cm layer thickness.
With a low speed electric mixer-drill. Add the package content while stirring to the necessary quantity of water, in a suitable mixing container. Mix well for at least 3 minutes to obtain a homogeneous mass of mortar without lumps.
3.25 – 3.75lt of water per 25kg bag, depending on the desired workability
- Repair and restoration of worn and disorganized concrete elements on vertical and horizontal surfaces.
- Ideal for repairing failures on concrete surfaces (nests, pores, small imperfections in corners and edges).
- Restoration of damages resulting from bad defects, damage, etc.
- Covering restored reinforcing bars (in cases of oxidized and corroded reinforcement, cleaning and anti-corrosion coating with MSTEEL 44 should be previously done).
- Strong adhesion to the substrate
- High resistances
- Excellent workability
- Easy to handle and apply
- Provides abrasion resistance