- Component A: Bag of 25 kg
- Component B: Container of 10 kg
5oC to 30 oC
First layer with a brush. Second layer with a brush, spatula or roller
1.65 kg/m2 /mm. The thickness of the application depends on the requirements of each project.
- Tile fixing: after approx. 2 days
- Immersion in water: after at least 15 days
- Walking: after approx.2 days
- Rain: after approx. 1 day
Τhe two packages are completely mixed (comp. Α : comp. Β= 25:10). It is not allowed to add water to the mixture.
Specific Weight of Fresh Mortar
- Waterproofing of basement walls and foundations.
- Waterproofing of surfaces made of brick, concrete, render, etc
- For wet spaces with negative pressures (underground tanks, swimming pools).
- Waterproofing of surfaces to be covered with tiles such as balconies,terraces, inverted roofs, wet areas (bathrooms, kitchens) etc.
- For indoor or outdoor applications.
- Resistant to positive and negative water pressure.
- Protects concrete from carbonation and atmospheric agents.
- Strong adhesion to the substrate such as concrete, cement mortars, stone, masonry
- Permeable by water vapor.
- Crack bridging ability.
- Offers resistance to ageing.
- Excellent workability.
- Easy to handle and apply.
- User and environmentally friendly.