- Bags of 25 kg
- Plastic bags of 5 kg
5°C to +25°C
Hard bristle brush
Approx. 2.5 – 3 Kg of mortar/m² for 2 mm of thickness
9,5 – 11kg/bag
Open Application Time
Appr 45 min
Specific Weight of Fresh Mortar
For the waterproofing of elements of masonry concrete and plaster. Apply in cases varying from simple dampness to water under pressure. Suitable for the sealing of underground walls indoors and outdoors before backfilling (for repair or by way of precaution), plant stands, tanks, swimming pools, etc. Apply on vertical and flat surfaces of concrete, stone, bricks, cement blocks, plasters, aerated concrete, etc. which are to be coated with ceramic tiles or marble. Excellent adhesion to the substrate. For specific requirements and flexibility, it is recommended to add the acrylic dispersion MARMOLINE MP 20.
- Protects the surfaces from positive and negative hydrostatic pressure and from corrosion.
- Excellent adhesion and waterproofing.
- Moisture- and frost-proof.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Breathable after application; it can be coated with tiles, painted or plastered.
- Easy to use and cost-effective.