One component brushable waterproofing cement mortar, for basements and tanks enriched with special additives. It is moisture resistant, has very good breathability and does not corrode the concrete reinforcement. It has excellent adhesion to the various substrates and is applied for the waterproofing of the substrate by way of precaution or for repair.
- Bags of 25 kg
- Plastic bags of 5 kg
5°C to +25°C
Hard bristle brush
Approx. 2.5 – 3 Kg of mortar/m² for 2 mm of thickness
9,5 – 11kg/bag
Open Application Time
Appr 45 min
Specific Weight of Fresh Mortar
For the waterproofing of elements of masonry concrete and plaster. Apply in cases varying from simple dampness to water under pressure. Suitable for the sealing of underground walls indoors and outdoors before backfilling (for repair or by way of precaution), plant stands, tanks, swimming pools, etc. Apply on vertical and flat surfaces of concrete, stone, bricks, cement blocks, plasters, aerated concrete, etc. which are to be coated with ceramic tiles or marble. Excellent adhesion to the substrate. For specific requirements and flexibility, it is recommended to add the acrylic dispersion MARMOLINE MP 20.
- Protects the surfaces from positive and negative hydrostatic pressure and from corrosion.
- Excellent adhesion and waterproofing.
- Moisture proof.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Breathable after application; it can be coated with tiles, painted or plastered.
- Easy to use and cost-effective.
- Check and prepare the application surface. Make sure that the surface is clean and free of dust and oils.
- Use appropriate fast-setting materials to seal the places where there is water leak.
- Repair starter bars, wooden moulds and then saturate the surface.
- Add water to MARMOLINE AQUATA 240 and mix until you get a homogeneous paste.
- Mix the blend regularly during application.
- Apply the mix with special hard bristle brushes in 2 or more coats depending on the problem.
- The desired thickness per coat is 1 mm.
- Apply the next coat crossways, before the previous one is well dry.
- It is suggested to use MP 20 acrylic dispersion, where the needs for waterproofing and elasticity are quite high. Dilute MP 20 with water before adding to AQUATA 240 at a ratio of 1:1 or 1:3 depending on the desired result.
- If the application of AQUATA 240 is followed by plastering, then you should apply first MARMOLINE SV1 with MP 20 dispersion, to avoid any adhesion problems of the plaster with the sealant. After SV1, you can use any other MARMOLINE plaster (SV 2, SV 100),etc.
- Mixing water: 9,5 – 11 lt/ 25 kg bag.
12 months from the date of production in unopened package, in a dry place