+5°C to +35°C
Notched trowel (size according to the type of tile and the substrate)
2.5 – 4.0 kg/m² , depending on the size and type of tile
Open Application Time
30 -40 minutes
For a 25 kg bag, add approximately 7 litters of clean water
EASY SET 80 shows strong adhesion to all standard substrates (e.g. concrete, cement mortar, floors with old coatings, aerated concrete, plaster, brick wall etc.). Also is suitable for fixing both absorbent and non-absorbent tiles, clinker-type tiles, natural and artificial decorative stones etc, on vertical and horizontal surfaces where high adhesion and resistance to moisture are required. Suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Excellent adhesion even on demanding substrates
- Zero vertical slip of the tiles during their installation
- Extended open time
- High resistance to temperature fluctuations (heat-cold) and humidity
- Easily application
- Excellent workability
- It has INDOOR AIR COMFORT GOLD certification that ensures that EASY SET 80 complies with the strictest European regulations regarding VOC emissions and is suitable for the internationally recognized certification systems of Green Buildings (LEED. BREAM etc) which:
- Focus on recycled materials use in the final composition and products packaging with solvent-free raw materials.
- Improve indoor air quality with very low volatile organic compounds (VOC).
Also is suitable for fixing the following types of tiles:
- Absorbent and non-absorbent tiles, small to medium dimensions
- Marbles and mosaics
- Artificial and natural decorative stones
- Artificial and natural granite tiles
- Cotto tiles, klinker tiles
- Gres porcelanato tiles
- Glass tiles