You can use it with all traditional and ready mortars:
- Masonry mortar: improves adhesion of mortars.
- Plasters: It improves adhesion, strength and waterproofing. In particular, it is recommended for use with SV1 sprayed primer plaster, when applied on difficult surfaces, such as smooth or fair-face concrete, etc. For this purpose, replace part of the water with MP 20.
- Adhesives: It increases the adhesion and moisture resistance of adhesive products. It strengthens grouts against moisture and frost while increasing their mechanical strength. It creates a suitable surface for adhesion to non-absorbent surfaces such as old tiles, marble, mosaics, etc. It is an essential primer for gypsum plasters which are about to be lined with tiles. It prevents shrinkage and capillary cracks during setting of the cementitious mortars.
- Waterproofing, brushable mortars: It improves waterproofing and flexibility of the mortar.
- Stuccos: It increases strength and improves adhesion.
- Improves elasticity
- Offers water impermeability
- Increased adhesion to the substrate
- Easy to use
- Significantly increases the properties of mortars
- Environmentally friendly
- It is not toxic