White cement-based tile adhesive with zero vertical slip.
Provides high initial and final adhesion strength and moisture resistance. It is classified as a type C1TΕ adhesive according to the EN 12004 standard. Suitable for fixing ceramic tiles, on wall or floor, on surfaces made of concrete, render, etc. With Eurofins Indoor Air Comfort certification , ensuring that UNIVERSAL complies with the strictest European regulations on VOC emissions.
- Bags of 25 kg
- Plastic bags of 5 kg
+5°C to +35°C
Notched trowel (size according to the type of tile and the substrate)
Approx. 2.5 – 4.0 kg/m², depending on the size and type of tile
Open Application Time
A reliable solution for professionals. For strong adhesions of ceramic and monocottura tiles, and decorative bricks on common cementitious-based substrates of floor or wall, indoors or outdoors. When applied to tiles with reduced-absorbency, it is recommended to mix it with the MARMOLINE MP 20 acrylic dispersion.
- High strength
- Excellent adhesion
- Zero vertical slip
- Moisture and frost-proof
- Incomparable quality of raw materials
- Easy to apply – excellent workability
- Indoor & outdoor use
- It has INDOOR AIR COMFORT GOLD certification that ensures that UNIVERSAL WHITE complies with the strictest European regulations regarding VOC emissions and is suitable for the internationally recognized certification systems of Green Buildings (LEED. BREAM etc) which:
o Focus on recycled materials use in the final composition and products packaging with solvent-free raw materials.
o Improve indoor air quality with very low volatile organic compounds (VOC).
- Check that the substrate is clean, dry and free from dust, greasy and loose particles.
- If the substrate is unstable or crumbles, it is recommended to prime the surface with MARMOLINE MST 11 acrylic water based primer.
- Mix with the necessary quantity of water, using an electric mixer at low speed, until a homogeneous, lump-free mixture is obtained.
- Leave the mixture to set for five to ten minutes and stir again.
- Spread with a notched trowel; choose the size according to the type of tile and the substrate.
- Tiles must be fixed within 20 minutes of applying the adhesive and definitely before it skins-over.
- The adhesive remains workable in the pot for 3 to 4 hours, depending on the season and environmental temperature and humidity.
- When the adhesive begins to set, stir again without adding water.
- Proceed to joint-filling after 24 hours (floors) or 12 hours (walls).
- For difficult applications it is recommended to add 1-3 kg of acrylic dispersion MARMOLINE MP20, to 25 kg of UNIVERSAL WHITE, to reinforce the mixture.
- Mixing ratio: 6.5 – 7 lt of water /bag of 25 kg.
- Application temperature +5°C to +35°C.
12 months from the date of production in unopened package, in a dry place