Natural ecological pigments, derived from natural metal oxides that are not harmful to people or the environment. They are available in many basic colors, with which you can create an infinite number of colouring shades of your own choice.
Available in 250 gr plastic containers
+5°C to +35°C
It depends on the shade of colour that the user wishes to achieve
They can be used for colouring MARMOLINE cementitious white mortars such as the VELVET DECO decorative cement-based finishing screed, the SV 60, SV 100, BP 115 single-layer white plasters, or the SV3, SV 010, FP 140 finish-coat white plasters, creating a coloured and durable final result which remains unchanged in the sunshine and the external environment. They can also be used for colouring the white elastomeric waterproofing membranes AQUATA SEAL 100 & AQUATA SEAL 200 HYBRID.
- They are harmless to humans and the environment.
- Easily dispersed in water.
- You can easily create unlimited different colouring shades of your choice.
- You can combine them with white cementitious wall and floor mortars, as well as with elastomeric waterproofing membranes.
- Their colour remains unchanged in the sunshine and the external environment.
- Before any final application, you should experiment with the colouring shades, making small scale tests, until you reach the desirable result.
- For your tests, you can use the measuring device that is included in the packaging.
- Pour a measured amount of pigment powder in a container with water and stir until it is fully dispersed.
- Mix the coloured water with a specific amount of white cementitious mortar, in accordance with its instructions for use, and stir until you achieve a uniform colour.
- Apply on a small surface based on the instructions of the cementitious mortar.
- Important: In order to evaluate the final colouring result, you should wait until it is completely dry. If you intend to use a transparent varnish as well, you should evaluate the final result after the application and the drying of the varnish.
- If you are not satisfied with the result, you should repeat with a different amount of pigment powder or/and cementitious mortar.
- When you have decided on the colour result that you prefer, you should note the mixture ratio used and apply it, by analogy, for the scale of your project.
- Caution: You should close the bag of the pigment powder securely and store it in its plastic container.
There is no time limit of the storage life, as long as the material is stored in a dry, sealed environment and in closed container.