THERMAL INSULATION - "MONOSIS", SEALING, WATER INSULATION
Use it for the adhesion of thermal insulation boards made of extruded or expanded polystyrene, or mineral wool, to exterior and interior surfaces of buildings, and to substrates such as concrete, bricks, plaster, stone, aerated concrete, etc. It is part of the certified MARMOLINE MONOSIS external thermal insulation composite system -ETICS.
You can also use it for the preparation of thermal insulation boards, for applying decorative renders /plasters (use it combined with MARMOLINE fibreglass mesh to prevent possible cracking).
- Excellent adhesion to the surfaces of thermal insulation boards.
- High mechanical strengths.
- Durability over time.
- High resistance to changes in temperature between heat and cold.
- Easy to apply (simply add water).
- Check and prepare the application surface. Make sure that it is clean, without dust, loose material etc.
- Mix the content of a 25 kg bag, with about 6 lt of water, using a low-rev electric mixer until a homogeneous, lump-free mixture is obtained
- Leave the mixture to set for five- ten minutes and stir again.
- Apply the FK 201: all over the surface of the insulation board to a thickness of 2 - 3 mm, using an automatic pump or by hand with a spatula around the surface of the insulation board and at 2-3 points in the middle, provided that the adhesive covers 40% of the insulation board surface
- Attach the boards starting from the bottom of the masonry crossways without gaps.
- You can use the mixture within 2-4 hours, depending on the ambient temperature and the time period.
- Mixing water: About 6 kg (lt) of water /bag of 25 kg.
- European Guideline ETAG 004 for ETICS systems: Part of the certified system MARMOLINE MONOSIS ENERGY SAVING SYSTEMS ETICS which is approved /certified for use with EPS insulation boards (ETA 12/0004), as well as XPS (ETA 17/0100) and MW boards (ETA 14/0213)
- European standards EN 12004 (C1TE) & EN 998-1 (GP/CSIV/W2)
- Granulometry: 0 – 0.5 mm.
- Colour: Grey powder.
- Specific gravity of wet mortar: 1600 kg/m³.
- Compressive strength in 28 days: 16.0 MPa (Average value based on production control laboratory tests) EN 1015-11
- Flexural strength in 28 days: 5.0 MPa (Average value based on production control laboratory tests) EN 1015-11
- Bond strength with concrete (ETAG 004): 0.25 MPa
- Bond strength with insulation boards (ETAG 004): 0.08 MPa
- Application temperature: +5°C to +35°C.
- Bags of 25 kg.
- Palette of 1500 kg, 60 paper bags of 25 kg.