Ready mortar based on high-strength Portland white cement (I-52.5), aggregates of selected granulometry, calcium hydroxide, and special additives to improve adhesion. Simply mix with water. It minimizes material preparation time and increases the speed of application. With Eurofins Indoor Air Comfort certification that ensures that SV 60 complies with the strictest European regulations on VOC emissions.
Bags of 30 kg
Big -bags of 1000 kg
In bulk in a silo with a capacity of 12 – 18 – 22 m³
+5°C to +35°C
Trowel, special mixer machine M-TEC
Approx. 15 kg of mortar per m² for a layer with 1 cm thickness
Specific Weight of Fresh Mortar
Use it as one-coat plaster, on exterior and interior surfaces, after having applied SV1 (high-strength cement primer plaster). It replaces roughcasting and marble–based finish-coat plaster, combining both in one coat. Apply it just like render and scrub like marble–based finish-coat plaster. Due to the nature and the fine granulometry of the aggregate material (< 2 mm), it gives a smooth final surface ready for scrubbing and painting. Apply it either by hand, with a trowel (for handyman work), or with plastering pumps. In special cases, the product can be reinforced by adding MARMOLINE MP 20 acrylic dispersion.
- High strength
- Excellent adhesion
- Moisture and frost-proof
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Easy to apply
- Excellent workability
- Increased productivity
- Reduced labour cost
- Smooth surface
- Fast to prepare
- Stable quality
- It has INDOOR AIR COMFORT GOLD certification that ensures that SV 60 complies with the strictest European regulations regarding VOC emissions and is suitable for the internationally recognized certification systems of Green Buildings (LEED. BREAM etc) which:
- Focus on recycled materials use in the final composition and products packaging with solvent-free raw materials.
- Improve indoor air quality with very low volatile organic compounds (VOC).
- Check the application surface so that to be clean. SV1 cement primer plaster must have been previously applied.
- Saturate the surface with water, especially in hot summer months and apply.
- Mix by hand or using special machines (mixers – pumps), supplied by MARMOLINE, which make work simpler and faster
- For better results, it is recommended to attach MARMOLINE corner beads. The use of corner beads enhances application’s performance, while ensuring the strength of the corners against micro-bumps, and the perfect aesthetics of the finished surface.
- Avoid the use of removable metal plaster guides. Use galvanized MARMOLINE metal plaster guides. If this is not possible, you should fill well the groove, after removing the metal plaster guides, in order to avoid cracks.
- Do not use other materials (such as gypsum etc.) to fix the plaster guides and the corner beads.
- Apply with the special machine (pump). In small surfaces, you can apply the mix by hand, using a trowel.
- Apply in one coat, up to 2.5 cm thick.
- On the joints of different structural elements, on the insulators and anywhere else needed, fix the MARMOLINE fibreglass mesh. It is extremely important, for the proper function of the fibreglass mesh, to place it to a depth 0.5 cm from the exterior surface of the plaster.
- On surfaces covered with insulation boards (EPS-XPS), in order to avoid cracks you must cover them with an appropriate MARMOLINE fiberglass mesh, in combination with the polymer modified adhesive MARMOLINE FK 202. In this case, SV60 plaster should be applied at least 15 days after the FK 202 application.
- Leave the wet mortar to set and smooth out any existing flaws with a large metal spatula.
- Moisten slightly the surface with water and float by means of an EPS or a rough sponge to obtain a surface ready for puttying and painting.
- For the next two to three days, especially during summer, we recommend frequent sprinkling of the plaster, with water, to eliminate the possibility of cracking.
- The setting time depends on the season (temperature and humidity). In winter, such time can be over 2 hours, while in warm summer period it can be less than an hour.
- Application temperature +5°C to +35°C.
- Mixing ratio: 5.5 lt of water /bag of 30 kg.
12 months from the date of production in unopened package, in a dry place