DECOR SV 010
Water repellent, cement based finish coat render. Applied as a final coating, ready for scrubbing and painting. It is particularly resistant to moisture, snow and frost. It can also be used as a finish coat on external thermal insulation systems in combination with the fibre reinforced adhesive FK 202.
- Bags of 25 kg
- Big-bags of 1000 kg
- In bulk in a silo with a capacity of 12 – 18 – 22 m³
+5°C to +35°C
Trowel, special mixer machine M-TEC
Approx. 6 – 7 kg of mortar per m² of 0.5 cm thick plaster
Specific Weight of Fresh Mortar
5 – 6 lt/bag
Use it when applying the three-coat technique, as finish-coat plaster (marble based) on exterior surfaces previously roughcasted with SV2 base-coat plaster. Ideal in case where additional protection from humidity is needed (seafront houses, islands, mountainous areas, etc.). Also used as a finish coat on the external wall insulation systems in combination with the fibre reinforced adhesive FK 202. Due to its fine granulometry (<1.2 mm) and to the physical characteristics of marble powder, it gives a white and smooth final surface ready for scrubbing and painting. In special cases, the product can be reinforced with MARMOLINE MP 20 acrylic dispersion.
- High strength
- Excellent adhesion
- Moisture- and frost-proof
- Interior and exterior use
- Easy to apply
- Excellent workability
- Water repellent
- Smooth – White surface
- Prevents cracking
- Fast to prepare
- Apply it after the SV2 (or TL2) base-coat plaster, once this is completely dry (15 – 20 days in summer, more than 1 month in winter).
- Check and prepare the application surface. Make sure that the surface is clean and saturate it with water.
- Mix by hand or using special machines (mixers – pumps), supplied by MARMOLINE, which make work simpler and faster.
- If you want to give colour to the product, use the natural pigments MARMOLINE POWDER COLOUR, following their instructions.
- Apply in one coat, approximately 0.5 cm thick. Distribute the wet mortar uniformly on the wall using a lath.
- Leave the wet mortar to set and then, for the finishing touch, float the surface with a large hard sponge or with a piece of EPS
- In the next 2 – 3 days, especially in summer period, it is recommended to saturate the surface regularly, in order to avoid possible cracks.
- On uniform surfaces the work should not be interrupted, in order to avoid colour shadows.
12 months since the date of production in unopened package, in a dry place.