Ready mortar based on high-strength Portland white cement (Ι – 52.5), white marble aggregates, calcium hydroxide and special additives to improve adhesion. Mix only with water. It minimizes material preparation time. With Eurofins Indoor Air Comfort certification that ensures that SV 3 complies with the strictest European regulations on VOC emissions.
Bags of 25 kg
Big -bags of 1000 kg
In bulk in a silo with a capacity of 12 – 18 – 22 m³
+5°C to +35°C
Trowel, special mixer machine M-TEC
Approx. 7 kg of mortar per m² for a layer with 0.5 cm thickness
Specific Weight of Fresh Mortar
5.3 – 6 lt/ 25kg
Use it when applying the three-coat technique, as finish-coat plaster (marble based), on exterior and interior surfaces previously roughcasted with SV 2 base-coat plaster. Due to its fine granulometry (< 1.2 mm) and to the physical characteristics of marble powder, it gives a white and smooth final surface ready for scrubbing and painting. In special cases, the product can be reinforced with MARMOLINE MP 20 acrylic dispersion.
- High strength
- Excellent adhesion
- Moisture and frost-proof
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Easy to apply
- Excellent workability
- Low permeability
- Smooth – White surface
- Prevents cracking
- Fast to prepare
- Stable quality
- It has INDOOR AIR COMFORT GOLD certification that ensures that SV 3 complies with the strictest European regulations regarding VOC emissions and is suitable for the internationally recognized certification systems of Green Buildings (LEED. BREAM etc) which:
- Focus on recycled materials use in the final composition and products packaging with solvent-free raw materials.
- Improve indoor air quality with very low volatile organic compounds (VOC).
- Apply it after SV 2 (or TL 2) base-coat plaster, once this is completely dry (15 – 20 days in summer, more than 1 month in winter).
- Check and prepare the application surface. Make sure that the surface is clean and saturate it with water.
- Mix by hand or using special machines (mixers – pumps) supplied by MARMOLINE, which make work simpler and faster.
- Apply in one coat, approximately 0.5 cm thick. Distribute the wet mortar uniformly on the wall using a lath.
- Leave the wet mortar to set and then, for the finishing touch, float the surface with a large hard sponge or with a piece of EPS.
- Setting time depends on season (temperature and humidity). In winter this can be over an hour, while in summer it can be less than half an hour. Therefore, depending on the season, the crew must make different arrangements.
- In the next 2 – 3 days, especially in summer period, it is recommended to saturate the surface regularly, in order to avoid possible cracks.
- Application temperature +5°C to +35°C.
- Mixing ratio: 5,3 – 6 lt/ 25kg.
12 months from the date of production in unopened package, in a dry place.