Water repellent, cement based finish coat render. Ideal where protection from moisture is required (seafront houses, islands, mountainous – partly mountainous areas, etc.).Applied as a final coating, ready for scrubbing and painting. Used as a finish coat on the external wall insulation systems in combination with the fiber reinforced adhesive FK 202. With Eurofins Indoor Air Comfort certification that ensures that FP 140 complies with the strictest European regulations on VOC emissions.
- Bags of 25 kg
- Big bags of 1000 kg
- In bulk in a silo with capacity 12 – 18 – 22 m³
+5°C to +35°C
Trowel, special mixer machine M-TEC
Approx. 7 – 7.5 kg of mortar, per m² of 0.5 cm thick plaster
5 – 6 lt of water /bag of 25 kg
Use when applying the three-coat technique, as finish-coat plaster (marble) on exterior surfaces previously roughcasted with SV 2 base-coat plaster. Ideal for protection from humidity (seafront houses, islands, mountainous – partly mountainous areas, etc.). Also used as a finish coat on the external wall insulation systems in combination with the fibre reinforced adhesive FK 202. It gives a white and smooth final surface ready for scrubbing and painting, due to the nature and fine granulometry of Dionyssos marble content (< 1,2 mm). In special cases, the product can be further reinforced by adding MARMOLINE MP 20 acrylic dispersion.
- High strength
- Excellent adhesion
- Moisture- and frost-proof
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Easy to apply
- Excellent workability
- Water repellent
- Low permeability
- Smooth – White surface
- Prevents cracking
- Fast to prepare
- Stable quality
- It has INDOOR AIR COMFORT GOLD certification that ensures that FP 140 complies with the strictest European regulations regarding VOC emissions and is suitable for the internationally recognized certification systems of Green Buildings (LEED. BREAM etc) which:
- Focus on recycled materials use in the final composition and products packaging with solvent-free raw materials.
- Improve indoor air quality with very low volatile organic compounds (VOC).
- Apply after the SV 2 (or TL 2) base-coat plaster, once completely dry (15 – 20 days in summer, more than 1 month in winter).
- Check and prepare the application surface. Make sure that the surface is clean and sprinkle with water.
- Mix by hand or using special machines (mixers – pumps), supplied by MARMOLINE, which make work simpler and faster.
- Apply on the wall, using either a trowel or the machine.
- Apply in one coat, approximately 0.5 cm thick. Distribute the wet mortar uniformly on the wall using a lath.
- Leave the wet mortar to set.
- For the finishing touch, float the surface, in the traditional way.
- In the next 2 – 3 days, especially in summer period, it is recommended to saturate the surface regularly, in order to avoid any cracks.
- Application temperature +5°C to +35°C.
- Mixing ratio: 5 – 6 lt of water /bag of 25 kg.
12 months from the date of production in unopened package, in a dry place