ADHESIVES FOR TILES, MARBLES – GRANITES / GROUTS
RAPID 180 is a fast-setting ready mortar, based on high-strength Portland white cement (I - 52.5), white marble aggregates and special additives.
For fast and strong adhesions of tiles, decorative bricks and other structural elements, on interior and exterior surfaces of buildings. It is a reliable solution for amateurs and professionals who look for fast applications.
Apply to surfaces such as concrete, aerated concrete, plaster, brick wall etc.
- High mechanical strength
- Fast application, ideal for restorations
- Enables fast joint-filling
- No slip on vertical surfaces
- Excellent adhesion
- Moisture and frost-proof
- Incomparable quality of raw materials
- Easy to apply - excellent workability
- Indoor and outdoor use.
- Check and prepare the application surface.
- If the substrate is unstable or crumbles, it is recommended to prime the surface with MARMOLINE MST 11 acrylic water based primer.
- Mix with the necessary quantity of water using an electric mixer at low speed, until a homogeneous, lump-free mixture is obtained.
- Leave the mixture to set for 2 minutes and stir again.
- Spread the adhesive with a notched trowel spatula; choose the size according to the type of tile and the substrate.
- Tiles must be fixed within 10 minutes after applying the adhesive and definitely before it skins-over.
- The adhesive remains workable in the pot for up to 30 minutes depending on the season, temperature and humidity in the environment. When the mixture begins to set, you must stir again without adding water.
- Proceed to joint-filling after 3 to 4 hours for floors and 2 to 3 hours for walls
- Mixing ratio: For a 25 kg bag, add approximately 7 liters of clean water
- Application temperature +5°C to +35°C
European Standard ΕΝ 12004 (C1FT)
- Colour: White
- Adhesion strength (EN 1348) - Average values based on production control laboratory tests: On concrete after 6 hours: 0.5 Ν/mm², On concrete after 28 days: 1.1 Ν/mm², After heating at 70°C: 0.8 Ν/mm², In water: 0.8 Ν/mm², After 25 cycles of freezing - thawing: 0.7 Ν/mm².
- Slip (En 1308) < 0.5 mm.
- Open time for application: 10 minutes.
- Time for minor corrections: 5 minutes.
- Bags of 25 kg.
- Palette of 1500 kg, 60 paper bags of 25 kg.
Under request, in bags of 20 kg (for markets outside Greece)