ADHESIVES FOR TILES, MARBLES – GRANITES / GROUTS
High-quality reinforcing system for defective or very thin and sensitive marble tiles and slabs. It is available in the form of beige or white powder, accompanied with polymer aqueous dispersion. White is a highly efficient product, specifically designed to be used on white or light colored marbles, sensitive to stains.
It can be applied to the back side of marble tiles or slabs, in order to reinforce and protect them. Marbles can then be placed on the wall or on the floor with the use of any type of cement-based adhesive mortar.
- It increases the strength of the marble slab
- It makes the marble slab resistant to the humidity of the substrate
- It protects the marble slab from stains caused by the moisture of the substrate
- It improves the adhesion of the slab on the surface where it will be fixed
- Easy to prepare, you only have to mix 2 components (A + B), without adding other ingredients.
- Mix well the cement-based adhesive mortar (POWER 2 SLAB - component A), with the aqueous dispersion (POWER 2 SLAB - component B), at a ratio of 3:1, with an electrical mixer, at a low speed.
- Do not use additional ingredients.
- Before using the mixture, make sure that all bubbles have disappeared.
- For further reinforcement of the marble slab you can use a reinforcing fiberglass mesh.
- Place a piece of fiberglass mesh at the back side of the slab and pour the mixture you have prepared over it.
- Spread the mixture well, using a spatula, until the fiberglass mesh is completely covered and then level it.
- Attention: The prepared mixture is fast-setting. It should be used within 10 minutes.
- Let the surface air dry. It will take about an hour (indoors) or 30 - 40 minutes (outdoors).
- The marble slab can be cut, once the POWER 2 SLAB applied mortar is completely dry (after 1 - 2 days)
- Compressive strength after 28 days: 23 N/mm²
- Flexural strength after 28 days: 5 N/mm²
POWER 2 SLAB (component A - powder): Available in paper bags of 20 kg each.
POWER 2 SLAB (component B - Liquid): Available in plastic cans of 20 kg each.
12 months from the date of production in unopened package, in a dry place.
0.8 - 1 kg /m² depending on the surface of the slab, where it is applied and whether or not a reinforcing fiberglass mesh has been used.