Certified External Thermal Insulation System
See which system is right for you
MARMOLINE MONOSIS is a complete, certified external thermal insulation system of buildings (old and new), adapted to the extremely special Greek climatic conditions, due to which in many parts of the country we encounter intense cold in winter and very hot in summer. There are parts of Greece where the annual temperature variation (min - max) on the outer surface of the wall can exceed 60 degrees, resulting in the need for special building materials that can withstand and perform in this temperature range.
External thermal insulation system (ΕΤICS)
It is a specialized system of building materials and thermal insulation boards combined and placed in such a way on the external facade of the buildings, to create a thermal insulation layer on the outer surfaces of the walls of the buildings (façade) with the ultimate goal of their thermal protection.
The advantages of
- Improve the sustainability and the energy efficiency of both new and existing buildings
- Reduce heating and cooling costs
- Certified system for reaction to fire
- Long-term resistance to infection with algae and mold
- Maximum protection of facades and structural elements
- Fast and cost-effective installation
- Increase the value of the property
- Provide long-term unchanged façade appearance, also in urban centers
- Low-energy and more building that is prestigious
Application Steps of
The system can be applied to different surfaces – substrates, after previously being tested for stability, cleanliness, absorbency and tightness and prepared accordingly.
Start by installing a guide plate for the boards.
Mix the FK 201 or FK 201 VALUE adhesive or THERMOWHITE only with water in a clean bucket.
Stir well with an electric drill.
- Spread the adhesive around the perimeter of the insulation board, placing “stamps” at various points inside it, so that at least 60% of its surface is covered.
Place the boards from bottom to top, crosswise and without gaps (as in the masonry building).
- At the corners do not place adhesive on the boards in order to avoid creating a thermal bridge.